Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What Works?

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."   Ephesians 4:32


FORGIVENESS - always thought I was a pretty forgiving person.  Today, I was talking with my OBG-YN about the stresses that I allow to come into my life.  She reminded me that I can't change anyone else.  I can only change ME.  She reminded me to focus on my relationship with God, keep an open door of communication with HIM, and pray for others.  She told me to make a list of everything that frustrates me, pray about it, forgive where it's needed and let it go!  I love this.  I wasn't in church, wasn't talking to my BFF and I wasn't talking to a theopist :)  I was talking to a woman who I know for a fact God gave to me 7 years ago to be my OBG-YN.  She is a humble, loving, Christian woman that I trust - I mean come on, she delivered both of my babies!!!  Anyways, I said all that to say, unforgiveness can eat away at your very soul if you let it.  Forgive that person - you never know, it might be the KEY to your physical health :)

No comments: