Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What Works?

So, the hair thingy is still there!  Still just a bunch of fuzz on the head - nothing else though.  I've kinda thought that other than trusting God for a miracle, is there actually something I could be doing to help myself.  Not really into the steriod injections just because I do want to have a few more children.  I guess that's why I've stayed away from the Dermatalogist so much.  I would love to get their help, but don't want to deal with the side affects right now.  So, I've started taking:  Prenatal Vitamins, Biotin, B-12, and all the other B-vitamins!  I listen to the doctors as they talk about different things with me.  These deficiencies seem to always come up.  Not saying these vitamins will cure my Alopecia, but ya never know.  Maybe they can help! 

No comments: