Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Giving Daily Thanks!

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God."   Philippians 4:6                                                                               

Wanted to start being more thankful in public!  I often find myself praying for everything and everybody, but the one thing I desire for myself which is for a full hair restoration!  Oh, and I forgot to mention that whole being thankful for it while your living it!  Maybe it's because I feel like I don't deserve that sort of miracle in my life.  I don't know.  It's true though, these past 6 1/2 years, I haven't prayed much about my hair loss.  And I definitely haven't been as thankful for things as I should even though God has really been good to me!  So, I decided today that maybe I should pray about this and just be thankful for the daily blessings that the Lord throws my way while I'm waiting!

Day 1:  No, my hair didn't grow back that fast!  I did have a great day with my children though!  Went shopping at Bath and Body Works.  Stocked up on various things to make my house smell pretty!  Also Got some Halo mist & Lotion from Victoria Secrets.  Haven't worn it in a few years so I figured I'd give it another go around!  I'm so thankful that my children are close in age.  After we got back from shopping, we ate our lunch and then they started playing together in the livingroom.  The love and laughter that filled the room at that moment made me tear up.  Oh, how blessed I am and I don't even have my hair back yet!!!

No comments: